Switch to Live Agent - Messenger
- 1.Important settings
- 2.How to check messages requesting for a live agent
- 3.How to activate live agent mode
- 4.How to switch back to bot mode
1. Go to Settings of your Facebook page, click
Advanced Messaging, scroll down the page to
General Settings, and click the third one
Responses are partially automated, with some support by people
Primary Receiver for Handover Protocolto set as “YOCTOL.AI”, and click
Secondary Receiver for Handover Protocolto set as “Page Inbox”.
3. Return to Dialogue, and enable the live agent function on “Live Agent” message group.
- 1.The messages between customers and your bot are stored in the “Done” inbox.
- 2.When a customer enables Live Agent mode, messages will be moved to “Main” inbox. The bot will no longer reply to the customer’s messages.
1. Setting buttons for Switching to Live Agent.
You can set a button that connects to the “Switch to Live Agent” message. You can also set the message in your persistent menu so that customers can easily switch between two modes.
When a customer triggers the “Switch to Live Agent” message, the system activates Live Agent mode. Now if this message is triggered, bot will respond with “Live Agent Switched On”.
2. Live Agent responding
You can also manually move customer’s messages to “Main” inbox. The customer will then receive a “Switch to Live Agent” message.
1. After resolving a customer’s request for live agent, click on
Mark as doneon the top right corner. The message resolved will automatically be moved to the “Done” inbox. In the meantime, the customer will receive an “Back to the Bot” message, with an “Bot Responses On” message after a few seconds. This means that the customer has successfully switched back to bot mode, and messages later on will be processed by the bot.
2. When a customer is in live agent mode, clicking the “Back to the Bot” button under “Switch to Live Agent” or “Live Agent Switched On” message, will switch the conversation back to bot mode.