Seeker - Guideline
Fan analysis: Intimacy Level and Tag
Post & Analysis Dashboard
Publishing Tool: Create posts with auto tag and reply
How to set a Tracking URL
How to use Ads Audience tool
Message & Keyword Reply
Creator - Chatbot Building Guide
(1) Create YOCTOL.AI Account
(2) Create Chatbot and Connect
(3) Create Intents and Utterances
(4) Train and Test
(5) Create Entity
(6) Edit Dialogue
(7) Set Rules
Creator - Advanced Settings
Switch to Live Agent - Messenger
JSON API for Messenger
JSON API for LINE
Referral Link - Messenger
Creator - Campaign Promotion Guide
Set Broadcast Message
Auto Reply for Campaign
Creator - Common Issues
How to improve my chatbot’s accuracy?
How to Activate a Staging Chatbot?
Can’t Find Existing Pages.
How to Switch back to Live Agent? (LINE)
Downloading and Uploading Chatbots
How to Switch Languages? (Chinese, English)
Creator - Term Translations
You can share your chatbot with other people and collaboratively design the chatbot with people invited.
A single bot can be edited and managed by multiple collaborators.
on the sidebar, and invite other people for collaboration or edit other collaborators’ roles.
There are 4 types of permission roles on YOCTOL.AI:
Each role has their permissions as such:
1. Project Owner: A project owner can make any changes to a chatbot he/ she creates.
2. Admin: An admin can make changes other than deleting the chatbot and the payment settings
3. Editor: An Editor can make changes to a chatbot other than the followings:
Download customers list
Change chatbot name and picture
Change payment settings
Download activity log
Change chatbot connection settings
Change Permission roles
4. Viewer: A viewer cannot do anything but downloading analytics and testing the chatbot.
Creator - Term Translations - Previous