You can share your chatbot with other people and collaboratively design the chatbot with people invited.
A single bot can be edited and managed by multiple collaborators.
Permissionon the sidebar, and invite other people for collaboration or edit other collaborators’ roles.
There are 4 types of permission roles on YOCTOL.AI:
- Project Owner
Each role has their permissions as such:
1. Project Owner: A project owner can make any changes to a chatbot he/ she creates.
2. Admin: An admin can make changes other than deleting the chatbot and the payment settings
3. Editor: An Editor can make changes to a chatbot other than the followings:
- Download customers list
- Change chatbot name and picture
- Delete chatbot
- Change payment settings
- Download activity log
- Change chatbot connection settings
- Change Permission roles
4. Viewer: A viewer cannot do anything but downloading analytics and testing the chatbot.