(2) Create Chatbot and Connect
+ Create a New Botunder your
list of botsand name your new bot.
- 2.Choose Messenger or LINE as your platform.
+Create a New Bot
- 1.Click on the left panel “Settings > Connect”
- 2.Grant permission for Messenger
- 3.Choose the Facebook Page or account you want to connect to.
Disconnent Notice: If your don't want to use Creator anymore in the future and you activated the Live Agent service, please go to Advanced Messaging > App Settings of your Facebook page, unset “Primary Receiver for Handover Protocol” and "Secondary Receiver for Handover Protocol".
Please make sure that you have a [email protected] account. If not, register a new account on LINE Developers.
1.Choose “Messaging API”
2. Select the name of the organization of your bot under “Provider List”. If you are unable to identify any possible options or if this is your first time using this application, click
+Create new providerdirectly. Afterwards, press
+Create new channeland add your page.
3. Enter the “Settings > Connect” page and follow the directions below:
- Copy “Channel ID”, “Channel Secret” and “Channel Access Token” as it will be required later.
- Enable “Use Webhooks”
- Fill in your “Webhook URL”
Editand obtain related information
Webhook URL is the URL generated by YOCTOL.AI. You can get it at “Settings > Connect” page.
4. Disable “Auto-reply messages” and “Greeting messages” or else users will receive the default LINE messages when chatting with your bot.
5. Return to “Settings > Connect” page on YOCTOL.AI and fill in “Channel ID”, “Channel Secret” and “Channel Access Token”.
Disconnent Notice: If your don't want to use Creator anymore in the future. Before disconnecting, please turn off the webhook at LINE Channel platform. Your bot will stop replying after disconnecting.