Comment on page
Set Broadcast Message
- How to broadcast messages in LINE bot.
- How to broadcast messages in Messenger bot.
Creating a message to promote campaigns
- On the left panel, click on
- On the bottom right corner of “Broadcast List”, select
- Enter the
the title of the messagefor this broadcast.
- Select the proper tag under
Broadcast Tag Name
Note that you should follow the regulations of the platform.
- Please do not send promotion messages in private conversations on Messenger. This is against the Facebook policies, and could get your account banned.
- Promotion messages can only be sent to people who interacted with the bot within the past 24 hours. For those who last interacted with the bot more than 24 hours in the past, they will only receive the first component of the promotion message.
- For example, a message containing the description of a new product along with an image of the new product consists of two components. For people who last interacted with the bot for more than 24 hours in the past will only receive the description. Only those who interacted within the last 24 hours will receive both of the components.
There are a variety of components to use from for your broadcast message.
- Imagemap (LINE)
- Quick Reply
- Continuing Item
- Random Text
- Choose either “Broadcast Now” or “Set a Schedule”. If you choose the latter, please set a time for broadcast.
- Select “Broadcast” or “Schedule”.