Comment on page
(4) Train and Test
- How to start training chatbots
- How to test out training results
- Purpose: Test out your bot after training it.
- Training: Each time you update your training materials (intents, utterances, or entities), you have to click
Trainto retrain your bot so it will be trained with new contents.
- Testing: After training your bot, test it out by entering sentences related to the existing intent to examine what the bot knows.
- 1.Make sure that the training status is ⚠️
- 4.Wait for the “AI engine training completed” message to pop up or the training button to turn ✔️
Teston the top right corner
- 2.Enter a sentence to test.
- 4.Check the test result.
- Confidence Score: The level of confidence of the predicted intent. The maximum score 1.000 indicates the highest level of confidence.
- This sentence exceeds the knowledge scope: Your bot does not understand the test sentence, which implies that the sentence you entered may be beyond your intent scope. Here are some possible reasons: 1) Your bot have not acquired the similar contents yet. 2) The sentence you entered is not related to the existing intents, therefore the bot cannot correctly predict the answer.